Workplace Campaign Checklist
- Please complete campaign by November 20.
- Make sure all pledge cards are signed.
- Tear the cards off from the brochure at the line.
- Copy the cards and give the copies to United Way, keep the original copy for your company.
- Make sure a “total gift” amount is listed on each pledge card.
- Fill out the Campaign Coordinators Report. Make sure to report event income and if you had a raffle. Please also list any in-kind donations the company made to promote the campaign.
- If possible, e-mail an excel spreadsheet listing payroll, direct bill, check donations and designations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paper clip but don’t staple cash or checks to pledge cards.
- If you held a special event that raised cash, please give us a check or money order for the full amount if possible. If you turn in cash, please indicate and sign it on the Campaign Coordinators Report.
- For designation requests, please make sure they are requests we can honor – either a partner agency (listed on the back of the brochure), or another United Way.
- Don’t forget the Corporate Donation pledge card!
- Please completely fill out the form and place in envelope with the pledge cards. Call 372-3585 to schedule pick up or your drop off.
Contacting United Way
Please feel free to contact us at any time with questions, comments, or concerns.
Fort Madison Area United Way
703 Ave G. (P.O. Box 454 for checks)
Fort Madison, IA 52627
Connie Storms, Executive Director
T H A N K Y O U ! ! !